The list of jobs for which students are qualified is defined through the analysis of employers’ needs for particular positions advertised in this field. In doing so, it is especially taken into account which positions employers are looking for at a particular level of education. In addition, since the study program is structured through a relatively large number of elective courses that are related to a particular sub-specialization, specific knowledge and certain jobs will be available in accordance with the elective courses students have attended and passed.
The list of jobs for which students are qualified:
- Planning and creating 2D computer games
- Planning and creating 3D computer games
- Planning and creating computer games based on virtual and expanded reality
- Planning and creating online computer games
- Planning and creating computer games based on persistent online worlds
- Making and texturing simple computer 3D models
- Knowledge of ergonomics of computer games
- Knowledge of the specifics, advantages and disadvantages of various gaming platforms
- Understanding market principles and techniques of computer game monetization.
- Programmer, Specialist for Computer game Development
- Programmer, Specialist for 3D game Development
- An expert in creating computer game scenarios
- Animator in the field of computer games