Dario Car, Instructor
2. Olivier Hersent, Jean-Pierre Petit, David Gurle,IP Telephony, Wiley, Kindle Edition, 2005
2. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unleashed, Sams Publishing
Minimum learning outcomes
- Define the term "collaboration", tools for collaboration and collaboration protocols.
- Collaboration tools - Skype for Business, Team Viewer, Trello, Alfresco.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - basic administration. Permissions for password change by using OWA. Permissions for usage of different protocols to acess e-mail. OAB configuration, basic mailbox configuration.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - Advanced administration and collaboration. Configuration of SMTP connectors. Allow/deny NDR. Configure mailbox parameters (quotas, archiving, Data Loss Prevention/compliance). Getting ready to deploy Sharepoint and Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 and collaboration by using Sharepoint and Exchange 2013.
- Define PSTN, analog and digital signalization for telephony services. Explain basics of VoIP protocols and telephony. Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 and collaboration by using Skype for Business, Sharepoint 2013 and Exchange 2013.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Know the difference between modern, IT-based and traditional collaboration models. Describe how some of the collaboration protocols work (POP3, SMTP, IMAP, MAPI, ...)
- Remote update Team Viewer. Trello platform group usage. Use Alfresco for document-based collaboration.
- Configure permissions, protocols and mailboxes by using Exchange Management Shell. Bulk user/mailbox creation.
- Configure SMTP connectors per domain and assigned rules. Configure DLP by user and group.
- Create a team site in Sharepoint, configure that site for.
- By using Skype for Business Server 2015 configure a collaboration system with Exchange 2013 and Sharepoint 2013.