Java programming II
Aleksander Radovan, Senior Lecturer
Mario Žagar, Instructor
2. Brose, Vogel, Duddy, Java Programming with CORBA ,Wiley, 2001.
Minimum learning outcomes
- Apply Java FX framework for creating GUI based solutions.
- Design a multithreaded solution to a given problem and implement it using classes and objects.
- Apply the reflection framework in given scenario.
- Apply sockets in given scenario.
- Apply SAX and DOM parsers for processing XML document.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Design a multithreaded solution to a given problem and implement it considering synchronization issues.
- Determine the need for reflection framework to the problem and implement it.
- Determine the possibility for using RMI framework and implement it.
- Apply DOM parsers for dynamicly creating end editing XML document.