Managing Project Risks
2. OpenPM2 methodology, European Commission Centre of Excellence in Project Management (CoEPM2)
3. Microsoft Project priručnik, Šimac, Pavlić, Algebra
2. International Project Management Association (IPMA) (2015). Individual Competence Baseline for Project, Programme and Portfolio Management, ICB Version 4.0, Nijkerk: IPMA
3. Priručnici Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM i Risk Analysis
Minimum learning outcomes
- To identify project risks using at least one method.
- To perform simple project risk quality analysis.
- To perform simple project quantitative risk analysis.
- To plan project activities by PERT method applying an adequate programme solution.
- To define project portfolio structure.
- To present project portfolio condition.
Preferred learning outcomes
- To identify project risks and opportunities using at least three methods.
- To perform risk and opportunities qualitative analysis and to define a complex project response plan.
- To apply complex project quantitative risk analysis.
- To plan and monitor project activities by the Monte Carlo method applying an adequate programme solution.
- To carry out a selection and evaluation process of project portfolio operations.
- To prepare complex reports on the improvement of the portfolio projects.