Aleksandar Hatzivelkos, Lecturer
Željka Knezović, Lecturer
Hrvoje Kovač, Instructor
Ivan Nađ, Instructor
Minimum learning outcomes
- Analyze the elementary functions, sketch graphs of elementary functions, and calculate the domain of basic and complex functions.
- Calculate inverse functions. Calculate the default function limes.
- Calculate basic operations on sets and display sets and operations Venn diagrams. Calculate the arithmetic and geometric series.
- Solve basic operations with matrices. Calculate determinant of matrix. Solve systems of linear equations using appropriate methods.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Choose a suitable function for modeling a mathematical or physical problem.
- Calculate the inverse complex functions, and confirm the inverse composition of the function itself and its inversion. Calculate limit of complex functions.
- Write power set and partition together and examine the properties of operations on sets. Calculate more complex examples of arithmetic and geometric sequences.
- To analyze the design of the system of linear equations.