Iva Golubić, Lecturer
Željka Knezović, Lecturer
Andrej Lacković, Lecturer
Lukrecija Roić, Instructor
Minimum learning outcomes
- To define the rules of elementary derivation and to be able to apply them on function composition derivations and implicitly and parameter-defined functions.
- To apply differential calculus when determining characteristic parameters for drawing a function graph.
- To define basic features of an indefinite integral and to use the substitution and partial integration method to solve tasks.
- To define definite integral and to use Newton-Leibnitz formula for calculating surfaces under the curves and rotation bodies' volumes.
Preferred learning outcomes
- To calculate higher degree derivations and to interpret the application of the first derivation.
- To relate the calculated parameters characteristic for the function graph and to draw the function graph.
- To calculate the indefinite integral of rational functions.
- To apply the substitution and partial integration method to the arc length of the curve and the rotation surface.