Administration of Operating Systems
Aleksandar Zlatović, Instructor
Minimum learning outcomes
- Define terminology related to server OS (permissions, disk types, partitions, command line cmdlets)
- Explain basic terminology of AD - permissions, domains, forests, groups, users, computers, roles, ...). Basic object management.
- Explain how to administer environment by using group policies and settings that can be implemented by using group policies.
- Explain how to manage certification authorities and PKI infrastructure.
- Explain different methods to connect domains, and/or how to connect to cloud infrastructure.
- Explain various methods to manage content permissions for local and remote domains.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Implement server OS, disk and partition management by using CLI or graphical user interface.
- Implement Active Directory, set permissions, manage all object types (forsts, groups, users, computers, roles). Advanced object management, recover deleted objects.
- Implement group policies for a domain based on a specific scenario.
- Implement PKI infrastructure and Certificate Authority.
- Implement different methods to connect domains and connect to cloud infrastructure.
- Implement various methods to manage content permissions for local and remote domains.