Planing and Auditing of Information Systems
2. Shon Harris, CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill Osborne Media, 2007.
2. Boar B.: The Art of Strategic Planning for Information Technology, John Wiley, New York 2001.
Minimum learning outcomes
- Adopt basic terms and concepts of planning and auditing of information systems.
- Describe the planning of information systems and application of SDLC.
- Assess the need for information systems audit and understand the roles, responsibilities, phases of an audit.
- Identify the importance of the auditor and the CAAT tool concept in the information system audit.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Describe and distinguish basic terms and concepts of planning and auditing of information systems.
- Plan the information system and apply SDLC.
- Plan the process of auditing the information system.
- Assess the optimum auditor competencies and the ability to use CAAT tools in the information system audit.