Planing and Auditing of Information Systems
2. Gallegos F., Manson D.P., Gonzales C., Information Technology Control and Audit, Auerbach, 2004.
2. Boar B.: The Art of Strategic Planning for Information Technology, John Wiley, New York 2001.
3. Shon Harris, CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill Osborne Media, 2007.
Minimum learning outcomes
- Describe the strategic importance of information technology.
- Assess the need for information systems audit and understand the role, responsibilities, phases of audit.
- Assess the role of the CobiT framework in information systems auditing and understand the basic principles, structure and domains.
- Assess different software tools, methods and techniques in auditing information systems.
- Determine the importance of the concept of CAAT tool in auditing information systems.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Understand process of creation business and information systems strategy.
- Identify the regulatory requirements for audit and advisory, control role of the same.
- Select the appropriate control frameworks in the audit of different areas of information systems.
- Choosing the best software tools, methods and techniques in auditing information systems.
- Assess the possibility of using CAAT tools in the audit of the information system.