Planing of Advanced Infrastructure
Dario Car, Instructor
Zdravko Kunić, Lecturer
Zlatan Morić, Lecturer
1. P. Oppenheimer: Top-Down Network Design, Pearson Education, 2004
1. MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-293): Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Craig Zacker, 2003
2. MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-294): Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure, Jill Spealman, Kurt Hudson, Melissa Craft, 2003
Minimum learning outcomes
- Understand IP addressing and advanced network services, use tools for managing configurations.
- Undestand advanced file servises and their high availability.
- Undesrstand the function of advanced data protection methids such as DAC and AD RMS.
- Understand how AD FS works and its features.
- Undestand advanced operating systems deployment features.
- Undersand failover cluster and how to apply it to Hyper-V.
- Understand needs for advanced AD physical topology.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Use advanced tools and their functionalities for advanced management od IP configurations and network servises.
- Implement high availability for advanced network servisces.
- Implement DAC and AD RMS.
- Implement and configure AD FS.
- Implement and configure advanced operating systems isntalations.
- Implement failover cluster and apply it to Hyper-V.
- Design optimal physical AD topology for given scenario.