Security of Electronic Operations
Robert Petrunić, Lecturer
2. Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Administrators Companion Autori: Jim Harrison, Yuri Diogenes, Mohit Saxena Microsoft Press
3. Peter G Smith: Linux Network Security, Charles River Media 2005.
Minimum learning outcomes
- Determinethe basics of e-business security.
- Understand the most important e-business information security frameworks.
- Identify the most important threats to the security of web and mobile applications and their protection methods.
- Identify the most significant threats and vulnerabilities for security of e-business: malware, denial of service attacks, Web application vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate methods of carrying out attacks on e-business information systems.
Preferred learning outcomes
- Determine an appropriate legal framework for e-business.
- Evaluate and apply the most important e-business information security frameworks.
- Apply different methods of protection for web and mobile applications.
- Evaluate and apply methods of protection against malicious software, denial of service attacks and Web applications security.
- Choose appropriate methods of attacks on e-business information systems.